SteamOn Launch - #SteamOnComp
To celebrate our business launch on Yorkshire Day, 1st August 2017, for one time only we are giving away a prize worth £250.
SteamOn would love to offer one lucky person the opportunity to win a whole month's of ironing to be completed for FREE.
All you have to do is: like and share our Facebook Page including #SteamOnComp in your Facebook post.
The competition begins at midnight (BST) on 1st August 2017 and ends at midnight (BST) on 31st August 2017.
#SteamOnComp Terms & Conditions
By entering this competition, you are deemed to have read and accepted all aspects of the rules listed on this page. Any concerns or questions may be discussed through our email address [email protected]
- Entrants must be based within the UK and over the age of 18 years old.
- The competition is Yorkshire-based. However, if the entrant lives outside this region, they can still enter and in the event of winning the prize, they can nominate someone else to receive their prize of whom resides in Yorkshire.
- There will be one prize and one winner for this competition, which will be £250 worth of ironing, equivalent to 15 hours work and includes delivery charges. The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash reward or any other item.
- If the ironing load surpasses the 15 hour allowance, the additional time to complete all ironing will be charged at our base rate (SteamAhead service - £15 per hour).
- The winner will be announced via our SteamOn website's blog and contacted by September 1st via email or through a private message on Facebook. The winner will then have 10 days to reply. If a reply is not made within those 10 days, another winner shall be chosen.
- The prize will be arranged with the winner by telephone and organised accordingly - this can include 4 separate instances of pick-up/drop-off within the month of September.
- The competition will be shared across these media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn.
- Personal details, such as email addresses and delivery addresses, shared with SteamOn remain confidential and shall not be used for any marketing purposes or sent to any third parties.
- If an entry is deemed to have broken the above rules, it shall be disqualified from the competition.
The judge's decision will be final throughout the competition.